27.032018Great Women of Gaming Award 2018
The nominations for 2018 Great Women Gaming Awards is now open.
Designed to Recognize Women’s Contribution
The Great Women of Gaming Awards is designed to recognize the great contribution of ladies in all areas and on all levels in gambling industry to help further the idea of equality in this business.
The award was developed by Casino Enterprise Management Magazine in 2004, and it was transferred to Global gaming Women in 2016.
Since then, the Great Women of Gaming Awards has broadened the awareness and even celebrated the success of ladies in one of the most vivid and dynamic industries today.
Chair and President of Global Gaming Women, Phyliss Gilland, said, “We are excited to be able to use this platform to recognize ladies’ extraordinary achievements. These awards are unique as they recognize the very best ladies in the gaming industry at various levels in their careers all over the world.”
Here Are The Five Categories
Your nominations should be submitted before 31st July 2018 and the winners will be revealed from 9th to 11th October, during G2E 2018 in the US, Las Vegas.
The five categories include:
- Rising Star – meant to recognize today talents that will become the leaders of tomorrow in the gaming industry. Nominees should possess leadership and self-growth skills.
- Game Changer – meant to recognize ladies who challenge the present gaming order and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. The nominee should have been in the gaming industry for at least 5 years and brought innovative tools or techniques in the industry or started a new project.
- Service Star – meant to recognize customer service culture. Nominees should possess at least 5 years of experience in the gaming industry and be in a management position.
- Leadership – meant to recognize ladies who have proven to be leaders and role models. Nominees should have at least 7 years of experience in the gaming industry in a position of at least Vice President.
- Lifetime Achievement – meant to award a person for her overall career contribution to the industry. Requirement: at least 10 years working in the gaming industry.
Could the Gambling Laws be Changing in the UK?25.09 2018
IGT Take Things to the Next Level with New US Tech19.09 2018
Arkansas Could be on the Brink of a Gambling Law Change13.09 2018